Free Talk on Improving Collaboration
Listening Projects – A Strategy to Improve Collaboration and Decision Making
With guest speaker Marisa Castuera Hayase
Marisa will share her experience and insights using Listening Projects as a tool to:
- Identify and communicate strengths and weaknesses that can change the outcomes of a planning process.
- Prioritize issues.
- Include often unheard voices.
- Encourage a diversity of views.
- Expand and strengthen leadership, ownership, partnerships and coalitions.
- Broaden the engagement and problem solving process.
- Generate creative solutions.
This free session is part of a series of workshops being held around the state by the Collaborative Leaders Network to create professional networking and sharing opportunities for individuals and groups promoting collaboration. Participants are invited to bring their lunch to the session. Refreshments will be provided.
September 27, 2012 - 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Brown Bag Session: Bring Your Lunch
Maui Economic Development Board, Cameron Center, Suite #5
1305 N. Holopono Street, Kihei
For more information or to reserve a seat contact Miki Lee at (808) 779-7235 or email@example.com.
Date: Thursday, September 27th, 2012
Time: 11:30 am to 1:00 pm
Categories: Non-Profit Community Event, Meeting / Conference, Governmental Meeting or Event, FREE, Environmental Event, Business / Finances
95 Mahalani St
Wailuku, HI USA 96793
Island Area: Central Maui
Location Specifics: Suite #5
Contact: Miki Lee