Social Media for Your Business - To Do or Not To Do! (RSVP deadline Oct 14)
Peter Liu and John Philpin will be donating their time and sharing their knowledge with us.
If you are asking yourself whether Social Media is the Future or a Fad then this seminar is for you.
- If you are not yet using social media - are you worried that you might be missing something?
- If you are you using social media - are you worried that you might not be using it well and having doubts?
This seminar is informative, with no bias - so you are able to listen, learn and make a decision that can fit your business.
- Learn principles and considerations.
- Be given the tools to convert ideas into practice.
- Understand how your business type can best benefit from social media.
- Understand the key costs and requirements when embracing social media.
- Learn the best practices for a successful social media presence - the dos and don’ts.
- Get the big picture - how it all fits together.
Maui Business Brainstormers members pay: $22 (dinner)
Non-MBB members pay: $42 (dinner + seminar)
Non-MBB members: join Maui Business Brainstormers. Membership is free.
More info and RSVP: http://www.meetup.com/MauiBusinessBrainstormers/events/58278152/
Date: Thursday, October 18th, 2012
Time: 5:00 pm to 8:30 pm
Cost: see posting
Categories: Non-Profit Community Event, Meeting / Conference, Classes / Seminars / Lectures, Business / Finances
Maui Tropical Plantation
1670 Honoapiilani Hwy between mile markers 2 & 3
Wailuku, HI USA 96793-9347
Island Area: Central Maui
Location Details: Maui Tropical Plantation and Country Store, an exotic tropical setting for weddings, banquets, family outings, and more.