Choose a day to view events
Maui's 17th Art of Aloha will be in Wailea
17th Art of Aloha
Lahaina Galleries, Shops at Wailea
Maui’s 17th annual “Art of Aloha” is taking place at Lahaina Galleries at the Shops at Wailea. This seven-artist event is free and open to the public! Refreshments & light pupus will be served.
Larissa Morais, Robert Lyn Nelson, Andrea Razzauti, Lyle Sopel, Michael Talbot, Steve Turnbull & Caroline Zimmermann
For more info or to kindly rsvp email us at: info@Lgimaui.com or call 808-874-8583.
• Larissa Morais - Russian master renowned for her highly detailed and elegant compositions
• Robert Lyn Nelson – Visionary artist and abstract painter, creator of the Modern Marine Art genre
• Andrea Razzauti - Tuscan virtuoso of lush and meticulous landscapes that explode with color
• Lyle Sopel – Canadian world class jade and gemstone sculptor, acclaimed by National Geographic Society as “one of the most accomplished contemporary jade sculptors in the world.
• Michael Talbot – British sculptor known for his intricate and dramatic bronzes celebrating the human form
• Steve Turnbull – Free-flowing wood, stone and bronze sculptures and
• Caroline Zimmermann – Modern and unique interpretations of coastal impressionism and of Tuscany
Artwork from the show will remain in the gallery through mid-February.
Date: Sunday, January 27th, 2019
Time: 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Lahaina Galleries Wailea
3750 Wailea Alanui #A23
Wailea, HI USA 96753
Please come in and say aloha!
Location Specifics: The Shops at Wailea
Contact: Chris Cornis